< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://ban-sidhe.com" >

Friday, November 12

Gamefreaks

Our little gaming group's grown over the year and some change it's been active. We meet to play in Paris, which is a little far for me, but what I wouldn't do to role-play in English! We've lost a few, and I'm on the list to go soon if the work visa finally arrives, but overall we've grown! There's nine of us now, of which two women. As is normal for gaming groups, the personalities are... assertive and ... unique, but we have a good time together, and I'm always upset when I have to miss a session. Such as next Monday, when I have to be in Italy for work. More on that later... Where we Gamefreaks hang out... Location : Beauvais, France

0 Insights :

Post a Comment

<< Home

Missed a recent post? Find it here.

Looking for more B.S.? Find it here.