< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://ban-sidhe.com" >

Saturday, January 8

Compulsively checking the stats.

Tedious Wendy has not only lost the game (doh, now I just did too), she's also my best referring link this week! 10 hits from her site alone... Thanks Wendy :D In other news, 57 of you stayed for at least 5 minutes, and 35 came more than once. Of these, we have mostly Americans, some Americans in Paris, some Thais (hi Greg) and some Romanians (just back from Istambul, if it's who I think it is). Oh and a Swede! Will the Swede please stand up? I'd ask in Swede to be polite and welcoming, but Babelfish doesn't have your language :( Lastly, we have a mystery return visitor from Kuwait called 'Ministry of Communications'. Hiya, buddy! Are you here for business or leisure? Am I in trouble for reading this? Now if I forgot to mention you, dear returning visitor from somewhere else, it's purely a function of my profound newbitude with site counter stats, not any lack of gratitude or interest in your beautiful country... Please leave me a comment to redress the wrong! UPDATE : Leon's from Australia. He's also our patient zero for this little epidemic of the Game. Say hi and thanks for the viral meme, people! UPDATE : Jewaira just dropped by from Kuwait. Jewaira has odd tastes... she just dumped Johnny Depp for Diego Luna. Different ... ahem... strokes, eh? UPDATE : Niki just dropped by to say hello, and confirm my suspicions. Hi Niki! Location : Beauvais, France

10 Insights :

Blogger kitten intuited...

Did I say that I was married to a hot french guy with a few extra pounds...so I like that sort of thing...snap away!

I checked out the Manolo link....LMAO!

1/08/2005 04:44:00 PM  
Blogger Mathieu intuited...

Ah, et comment s'appelle Monsieur With a Whip?

Yes, Mathieu says, Mathieu he loves the Manolo, and he reads the words of the super fantastic fashion sense every day.

1/08/2005 04:52:00 PM  
Blogger Leon intuited...

Hi Mathieu,

Just curious as to how you found my page.

Cheers

Leon

1/09/2005 08:58:00 AM  
Blogger Mathieu intuited...

Hi Leon, I found your site ...

oh, I just lost the game. I'm not very good at this, am I?

Anyhoo, found it via the "next blog" button, while blog surfing. Thanks for dropping by!

1/09/2005 11:37:00 AM  
Blogger Jewaira intuited...

Hi Mathieu
You certainly suprised me! Warm greetings from Kuwait.

1/09/2005 01:37:00 PM  
Blogger Mathieu intuited...

Hi Jewaira, and shukran for dropping by!

I won't lie, I don't look ANYTHING like Johnny Depp. ;)

1/09/2005 01:47:00 PM  
Blogger niki intuited...

A Romanian( just back from Istambul....yes, I am who you think I am) says "Bonjour, Mathieu!!" and "merci pour avoir visite mon blog" :) .......and thanks for mentioning me!

1/09/2005 10:16:00 PM  
Blogger Mathieu intuited...

Hello Niki!

Glad you could drop by :D

1/09/2005 10:21:00 PM  
Blogger Mz. Gydnew intuited...

It was probably mostly just me. Slow week at work makes for lots of blog reading.

That stat counter is really cool.

1/10/2005 05:16:00 PM  
Blogger Mathieu intuited...

Well, the only way all those visitors could have been you is if you have disabled cookies on your browser AND changed IP addresses between each visit. Otherwise, you show as a returning visitor, and those are the best kind :D

In any case, it's always nice to get a comment from you, and I love reading your blog!

1/10/2005 06:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Missed a recent post? Find it here.

Looking for more B.S.? Find it here.