< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://ban-sidhe.com" >

Monday, January 10

Ein kleine post auf Paris

Posting from the city of lights, today, my friends. I was running kinda low on english language books, and the selection in Beauvais is rather geared towards the NYT Best Sellers' List, while I craved some science fiction. I'll post the list of my purchases, and a few pictures, when I get home, but I just wanted to report that today was a WONDERFUL day in Paris, and that Notre Dame was just fabulous in white, now that they've cleaned the pollution and grime of centuries, and meandering in the little streets of the latin quarter is still such a beautiful way to spend the afternoon with a friend on such a sunny day. Ciao ciao for now, me laddies, I've been invited for dinner, and I need to go help. Location : Paris, France

3 Insights :

Blogger kitten intuited...

Paris....*sigh*

Jealous with a capitol "j"

1/10/2005 07:26:00 PM  
Blogger Mathieu intuited...

It's a wonderful city to be in, short or long term. I hope you get to visit some day.

1/11/2005 12:45:00 AM  
Blogger Dyslexia Alliance of Merrimack Valley intuited...

Oh Matt, you didn't happen to take a photo, could you possibly post a picture of Notre Dame in white? I would love to see that... I miss Paris now and then...

1/14/2005 02:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Missed a recent post? Find it here.

Looking for more B.S.? Find it here.