< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://ban-sidhe.com" >

Tuesday, January 11

I've been Googled!

I've had several visits coming from people googling for the dreaded chain-letter (yes, yes, I know, I should just give it up). Here, and here, for example. Two comments : 1. I'm TOTALLY PSYKED at being indexed in Google. 2. I'm providing a public service now, people, for all those people who're wondering if that email in their inbox is worth forwarding. I will now bask in the glory of my own self-love, and risk overdosing by going to the gym. ;) See y'all later! UPDATE : I've lost the Game. Location : Beauvais, France

3 Insights :

Blogger kitten intuited...

I thought you lost the game a few days ago?/

I have been reached by being googled in a search for " insect thorax"
and also
"large black dildoe"

(see the "par-tay" post)
I am thinking of deleting THAT one as to avoid future googling of that nature...

1/11/2005 03:11:00 PM  
Blogger Mathieu intuited...

The thing with the Game is, you lose it EVERY time you think of it, and you can NEVER stop playing, since to know it is to play the game.

The only thing you can do, if you don't want to play, is to renounce the rules, but then players can say that you're cheating...

As for the googling, perhaps you need to change the spelling on the offending words to something non standard, or spell it in d00d 5p33ch?

1/11/2005 05:44:00 PM  
Blogger Mz. Gydnew intuited...

I was thrilled when I was able to be Googled but quickly became annoyed when I was trying to do legitimate research for a paper and kept coming across personal weblogs.

1/13/2005 04:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Missed a recent post? Find it here.

Looking for more B.S.? Find it here.