< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://ban-sidhe.com" >

Thursday, January 20

Now, That Was Freaky...

By the time I got home this morning, I'd had to stop on the highway twice for catnaps, and I was beyong lethargic. I crashed out on the sofa and must have been asleep in seconds. Soon, I was back in a car, with this old dude. He was talking about this thing that had to be done, just as we suddenly were there. Standing outside a small frame house, peeking inside thru a window, we saw someone sitting by a lamp, reading. The old dude spun me back to face him, and he nicked my ankle with a slim knife. Before I felt the pain, he spit on the wound, and stuck an ace of Spades on the bloody spittle. He started talking again, about how now I'd have to do it, and he began to stick other aces on top of the first. I brushed them all off, and just walked away. Then I woke up. Refreshed. Location : Beauvais, France

2 Insights :

Anonymous Anonymous intuited...

cant stand criticism

1/20/2005 07:52:00 PM  
Blogger Mathieu intuited...

Well, that's the nakedest plug I've ever seen.

I'd enjoy the method more if the link took me somewhere interesting, but your comments on the third bush inaugural aren't that interesting.

I'd rather point readers to the busblog's stand on it.Much more worthwhile.

That said, you have a great day.

1/20/2005 08:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Missed a recent post? Find it here.

Looking for more B.S.? Find it here.