< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://ban-sidhe.com" >

Tuesday, January 4

On Existence, Virtual and Real

Came across a post on this blog which seemed to raise some interesting questions about reality, blogging, net relationships and existence. I couldn't help but comment, in the form of questions about some of the assumptions behind the post. In short, I fail to see both how things are less real on the net AND why I should be angsty about the impermanence of the medium. This could be a little contradictory at first glance, but impermanence is a fact of existence, virtual or otherwise, and the essence of reality for humans is the joint illusion of our senses, electronic or otherwise. Call me a buddhist blogger, but I find all this liberating, not scary.

0 Insights :

Post a Comment

<< Home

Missed a recent post? Find it here.

Looking for more B.S.? Find it here.