< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://ban-sidhe.com" >

Wednesday, January 5

Total change in outlook...

Wow, two days ago, this blog was a diary, and aside from people I'd actually given the link to, I thought no one took a single glance at it. Now I have readers, I'm meeting people, and posting more outward facing stuff. All because of a comment, and adding a counter to see who was visiting and from where. What a change in outlook. NICE MEETING Y'ALL! :D Location : Beauvais, France

3 Insights :

Anonymous Anonymous intuited...

Bonjour Mathieu,

I just wanted to stop by and say hello and thank you for your comment on my blog.

It is pretty incredible how quickly you will start meeting people through your blog. I have met a ton of great people and I have even met some of them in person.

Jason
http://jasonstone.typepad.com

1/05/2005 12:11:00 PM  
Blogger Mz. Gydnew intuited...

It's very nice meeting you as well. :)

1/05/2005 06:07:00 PM  
Blogger Mathieu intuited...

Wendy, the pleasure is all mine, I assure you. I don't meet people driving the new Mini every day, you know!

1/05/2005 06:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Missed a recent post? Find it here.

Looking for more B.S.? Find it here.