< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://ban-sidhe.com" >

Wednesday, January 19

What a Difference a Day Makes...

... 24 little hours... Brought the Sun and the flowers, where there used to be rain! My yesterday was blue, dear; today I'm part of you, dear. My lonely nights are thru, dear, since you said you were mine :D Lord, what a difference a day made! There's a rainbow before me, skies above can't be stormy, since that moment of bliss, that thrilling kiss. It's heaven when you find romance on your menu What a difference a day made... And the difference is YOU! (as sung by Dinah Washington in 1959) I love you, Princess. Location : Avenue Ledru Rollin, Paris, France

2 Insights :

Blogger kitten intuited...

Awwww....Right back at ya , Baby! ;)


(how did YOU know I like that song...?)

1/19/2005 05:56:00 PM  
Blogger Mathieu intuited...

My Princess is a Tiger, Kitten, be warned. ;)

1/20/2005 12:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Missed a recent post? Find it here.

Looking for more B.S.? Find it here.