< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://ban-sidhe.com" >

Tuesday, January 25

Who Wants Korean Postcards?

I'll send a postcard from Seoul to the first dozen readers who send me their snailmail addresses at my gmail account (syvwlch) before friday next week! I'll try to pick cards to match any stated preferences. If you have any suggestions on things to do in Seoul, thanks in advance, and leave a comment! UPDATE : forgot to give credit where credit is due. Vivi's postcard gave me the idea, and she gets the first postcard from Seoul! Location : Beauvais, France

2 Insights :

Blogger Mathieu intuited...

Hum... No email, no website, no snailmail...

I've got exactly one postcard left, but I don't know how to send it to you, Penny!

Try a little harder and send me an email at Gmail, ok?

1/31/2005 11:07:00 PM  
Blogger Mathieu intuited...

Ok, got your email, you're the very last one, postcard #12, Penny!

1/31/2005 11:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Missed a recent post? Find it here.

Looking for more B.S.? Find it here.