< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://ban-sidhe.com" >

Friday, February 25

And You Thought I Was on Vacation?

Well, staying at my parents' place has never been a walk in the park, and faithful readers will remember I'd promised to install a certain carkit into mom's new car.
Once more unto the breach, my friends...
So once again, I ripped her guts out and started playing with the cabling, altho it was almost too easy. No soldering, no splicing, no holes to drill. (well, none I'll admit to making anyway...)
Taking me back a few years...
Almost, that is, except for the old limber limbo in the driver's footwell to get all the cables thru. Thank god she didn't buy that Rover Mini she wanted! Anyhoo, took a couple hours, but it's all dialed in, and you couldn't pay to have it more professionally installed. Not a cable visible, and no (visible) damage to the car. If there's been no fire by this time next week, we'll be able to declare this an unmitigated success.
Back to the Basics, a White Russian and my Blog...
Decided to celebrate anyway with a White Russian and my trusty old blog. location : Home Sweet Home NB : I have TWO slots left in the Asuncion PostCard Giveaway, people. Oh, and remember, be ready to give me a postal address if you want one. If you think I'm a serial killer, get a postbox.

5 Insights :

Blogger niki intuited...

I must admit that the thought of you being a serial killer never crossed my mind.
Well, it's too late now :))

2/25/2005 07:47:00 PM  
Blogger Mathieu intuited...

MUCH too late...

mwahahaHAHAHA!!!

*snort*

2/25/2005 07:55:00 PM  
Blogger Trojan intuited...

Did you add the postal address small print because of me?

I hope so. Some people need to be lead by the hand. Hahaha

2/26/2005 02:29:00 AM  
Blogger Mathieu intuited...

Ah, ozbhoy, quicker of wit this morning, I see ;)

2/26/2005 10:00:00 AM  
Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful intuited...

I love white russians. Mmmm. Last night was a beer night for me. Tonight might be Margaritaville.

2/26/2005 07:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Missed a recent post? Find it here.

Looking for more B.S.? Find it here.