< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://ban-sidhe.com" >

Friday, February 25

Brother Talk

Panoramic Greg
Mathieu : dude, you used to lug that big land camera around Mathieu : why go for compact? Grégoire : yeah well I don't anymore. that's the problem. Mathieu : get the best reflex you can buy, and throw in a little piece of shit to carry around Grégoire : well, in a perfect world, dude... Grégoire : compromise or no compromise. the eternal question. Mathieu : in a perfect world, it would be the size and weight of a cigarette pack, be wideangle all the way to fisheye, be waterproof to 100 meters, eat AAA batteries, hold one million shots, be WiFi capable, have a real viewfinder with depth of field preview and be 1600 iso Grégoire : oh yeah. Mathieu : we're not gonna get that until we have nanotech manufacturing Grégoire : that would be nice. Mathieu : and it will be built out of diamond and rat neurons Grégoire : well that's what researching your next buy is all about. you aim for perfection and then you settle for the crap you can deal with. Mathieu : sounds like dating Mathieu : kaZING! Grégoire : fuck, it does. Grégoire : so that's what I'm compensating. maybe when Fiat gets back I won't want a cam at all. Mathieu : LOL Mathieu : you know that this is going up on the blog, right? Grégoire : oh no. I don't want to look like an obsessive compulsive geek. I've only researched this camera thing a few minutes really. not giving it much thought. I'm too cool to be bothered with this really. fuck, I'll just go out and buy any one in the end, you know. just like that. rock n' roll attitude. :D uh-huh. and that's the troof. Mathieu : either that or I post the picture of Dad I took this morning with mom's new cameraphone. Check your inbox. This IS blackmail, in case you're wondering... Grégoire : I'm saving it for school tomorrow. I'll be so bored. Grégoire : gonna go to a bbq now Grégoire : big kiss Mathieu : ciao ciao Grégoire : take good care of the old people Mathieu : I'll try Grégoire : (L) Mathieu : love you too

5 Insights :

Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful intuited...

sounds like you have a very cool brother.

2/25/2005 07:13:00 PM  
Blogger Mathieu intuited...

you betcha :)

I love the little tyke, even if he DID kick me in the balls in Quebec.

2/25/2005 07:32:00 PM  
Blogger Trojan intuited...

He kicked you in the balls?

My eldest brother (I'm the youngest of three brothers) once hit me in the face with his metal crutch. Right in the eye too, the bastard.

2/26/2005 02:11:00 AM  
Blogger Mathieu intuited...

He sure did!

My memory of this, suspiciously enough after all these years, is that it was unprovoked, and that I lay gasping on the sidewalk like a landed trout.

2/26/2005 10:02:00 AM  
Blogger kitten intuited...

Greg has great tastein eyewear. (i am a fanatic...CHANEL sunglasses are my downfall).....he also has great taste in lil bro s.

2/26/2005 10:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Missed a recent post? Find it here.

Looking for more B.S.? Find it here.