< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://ban-sidhe.com" >

Thursday, February 24

Changed the Template...

In particular, I limited the number of days on the front page to two. After that, off they go to the archives. To compensate, I've expanded the classics menu into several, thematic menus holding what I consider some of the better posts. You can find the entirety in the monthly archives. Comments welcome about what works and what doesn't in this new format. Oh, and a plug at the top of the sidebar for a week for anyone who can explain to me how you can make the dropdown menus white text with a black background. :) Y'all have a good one today. I'm going to try to drive south and not think about how I wished for snow all these winter months and now have to drive 600 miles in this shit ;)

0 Insights :

Post a Comment

<< Home

Missed a recent post? Find it here.

Looking for more B.S.? Find it here.