< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://ban-sidhe.com" >

Saturday, February 12

Four in Hand

I thought a Four in Hand was a kinda a men's tie, but I guess not in Japan. Click on the picture for more examples of this bizarre take on the barbie doll.
Gotta love 'em japanese.
You can buy these (or less blatantly hentai ones) in 27cm (11") or 60cm (24") tall versions from various stores, in both sexes, and then accessorize them with heads, wigs, undies and clothing.
Oh, and what girl, plastic or meat, would be complete without a superfantastic selection of the shoes?
Heck even the windows of the soul can be changed.
They have sitcoms on Japanese TV with an entire cast of these.
Samantha, how could you?
The Avengers do Desperate Housewives with a sideorder of Space Vixens, what?
Location : still in bed at a shameful hour.

3 Insights :

Blogger Mathieu intuited...

Hi Lisa, welcome back!

How are the, ahem, french lessons going?

Anyhoo, I guess you think I'm a traffic whore for talking about sitcoms, uh? At least it's FOREIGN sitcoms.

I have my pride, Lisa.

2/12/2005 06:53:00 PM  
Blogger aggregation-ist intuited...

Hey, just stumbled upon your blog cruising around blogger. Don't want to be an ass, but I gotta pick a point with this post. As my adopted country I feel the need to defend Japan, somehow only the super weird shit like this filters out to the rest of the world. God knows I learn about the weirdest shit from Japan on the web, and living in Tokyo normally I don't even see most of this stuff, and have never even seen the "sitcom" you posted. How'd you find this stuff anyways? Curious as hell. Cheers,

2/12/2005 07:18:00 PM  
Blogger Mathieu intuited...

Hi Jamie!

I love Japan, and studied the language, the caligraphy, the ink painting and several martial arts in engineer school. I love sushi and make some at home with friends. I watch a lot of Japanese films, animation or not, and very little hentai, mostly for curiosity value.

I've been trying to go to Japan for years, and really, truly, did not want to belittle, make fun of, or offend Japanese in any way.

These dolls just leapt out at me, and heck, they are hilarious :)

As for the way I found these, here is the original link :

http://www.fleshbot.com/sex/straight/found/japanese-sex-doll-watch-032781.php

Anyhow, have to run, dinner is waiting!

2/12/2005 11:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Missed a recent post? Find it here.

Looking for more B.S.? Find it here.