< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://ban-sidhe.com" >

Sunday, February 13

Hurt Me Good!

The Princess has made some very astute comments about the length of some of my posts, to whit : too bloody long. She suggests a limit of one pagedown per post, pictures included. And she's right, I ramble. The Monique post is a good example, because the rambling isn't even funny. So, dear readers, in the interest of making me a better blogger and enhancing your experience here at Ban Sidhe, please comment on what I'm doing here, emphasis on the bad. Which kindza posts work, which don't. Which gimmicks? Which writing styles? Anything, really. And don't be gentle. It's for your OWN good ,) Location : a happy place. PS : This would a great time for some of you lurkers out there to come out of the woodwork :) I'm sure you have things to say!

6 Insights :

Blogger Vivi intuited...

I don't mind the rambling posts so much, especially if they are dotted with pics (the road trip, for example). But I tend to ramble on too, so I may not be a good judge. :P

2/13/2005 07:51:00 PM  
Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful intuited...

I don't mind the rambles at all. Then again I ramble as well. I too like the pictures/post ones. It is a way for you to transport us to where ever you are and get a little peek. I love the way you write and personally I would not change a thing!!

-James

2/13/2005 08:41:00 PM  
Blogger Julie intuited...

I like your blog just the way it is,,, esp the pictures and the descriptions of all of your adventures

2/13/2005 09:01:00 PM  
Blogger Mathieu intuited...

Aaah... You guys are too nice.

This proves none of you are french. My compatriots wouldn't miss such a golden opportunity to snark at a buddy, complain, and just generaly carry on.

I'll certainly try to have more pictures. Pictureless posts have got to go.

As for adventures, I have a really nice one coming up in South America, and WITH the princess, this time.

As for rambling, this comment proves I still need to work on that.

Now, come on, you can even say it anonymously... there's got to be SOMETHING wrong!

2/13/2005 09:22:00 PM  
Blogger kitten intuited...

You dont need to change a thing...I like your rables too...v. interesting...like u.

2/14/2005 12:19:00 AM  
Blogger kitten intuited...

ahhh..that was "rambles"

2/14/2005 12:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Missed a recent post? Find it here.

Looking for more B.S.? Find it here.