< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://ban-sidhe.com" >

Monday, February 14

Let Me Count the Ways...

Dearest Princess Tigercub, You are the promise that gets me up in the morning, and the dream that gets me up in the evening. You are the hourglass in my hands when we dance, and the sand in my hourglass when we don't. You are the coin of my wealth, and your every heartbeat is priceless. You are how I know that I need a woman in my life, and that that woman is you, Because you and I can talk as equals, and you have never hurt me.

6 Insights :

Anonymous Anonymous intuited...

Happy Valentine's Day Mathieu...from your Minnesota North Woods Guys...Pookie & Jelly Bear.

2/14/2005 08:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous intuited...

Dearest Mathieu, MY LOVE,

Happy Valentine's Day! Thank you for the beautiful poem, thank you for being who you are, thank you for all the happiness your presence brings, thank you for being you. I love you, Princess Tigercub.

2/14/2005 08:50:00 PM  
Blogger Mathieu intuited...

Princess!

*pounce, hug*

I'm so happy you like it :D

I love you, and I can't wait to be with you!

2/14/2005 09:14:00 PM  
Blogger kitten intuited...

*Gag. Goes to barf*

kidding M...Happy V. Day to you and the Princess!!!

2/14/2005 10:18:00 PM  
Blogger Mathieu intuited...

Awww... Kitty have a hairball?

2/14/2005 10:52:00 PM  
Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful intuited...

That brought a tear to my eye. Beautiful poem. Happy Valentine's day mon ami!!!

2/14/2005 11:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Missed a recent post? Find it here.

Looking for more B.S.? Find it here.