< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://ban-sidhe.com" >

Sunday, February 6

Mirror, Mirror, on the wall...

... who has the most traffic of them all?
A big hello to all the people who are coming here in droves from the Mirror Project, followed by a bigger thanks to Wendy for sending me the idea, and the biggest apology of all to my readers who will now be subjected to many mirror pictures of yours truly, since I'm a whore for traffic.
Yep, I admit it.
Now, Kitten, i'm sorry, but still no shirtless pictures on the horizon. I still need to work on the pecs, even if the shoulders and arms are coming along nicely.
Reading : Jellyfish corrupting children for material for her blog. Hilarious! Evi! To be copied!

6 Insights :

Blogger kitten intuited...

The suit rox....
and those poor kids in the post below...what is wrong with people!

2/06/2005 11:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous intuited...

This picture kind of scares me. I think it is the shades. Yet, you seem like such a nice guy.

Jason
http://jasonstone.typepad.com

2/07/2005 11:02:00 AM  
Blogger Mz. Gydnew intuited...

I've created a monster! ;)

2/07/2005 03:13:00 PM  
Blogger Jellyfish intuited...

That picture rocks. Very Resevoir Dogs. I actually thought it was a gun in your hand, for a minute (Too. Many. Movies.).

2/08/2005 01:01:00 PM  
Blogger Julie intuited...

The dramatic why you stand there while doing the domestic task of tending to dental care is astonishing!! You could get an oscar, you should be in acting!

2/12/2005 11:00:00 PM  
Blogger themadamefiles intuited...

That picture is so dark in a '4 out of 5 dentists agree' way. Verrrryyy cool! I am linking you at my site (although my pic is a little well, less orthodonitcally oriented...)

2/17/2005 08:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Missed a recent post? Find it here.

Looking for more B.S.? Find it here.