< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://ban-sidhe.com" >

Tuesday, February 1

More of Me Than Even I Can Handle...

The Koreans have this thing for outdoor sculptures, and I figured at least this one could be put to good use. I suffered for you people taking this shot, cuz it was COOOOOLD and I was shaking so bad it should have come out blurry. Well, now you know what I look like dressed up for pretending to do serious work.
Location : Marble Madness.
UPDATE : Thanks to Wendy's suggestion, this picture is now up on the Mirror Project.

5 Insights :

Blogger Mz. Gydnew intuited...

Sharp dresser.

2/01/2005 05:52:00 PM  
Blogger Mathieu intuited...

You should see me in a three piece suit ;)

2/01/2005 05:54:00 PM  
Blogger kitten intuited...

this buisness trip has been very informative for me!

2/02/2005 01:30:00 AM  
Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful intuited...

Looks good!! I like the shot, very artistic.

2/02/2005 02:44:00 AM  
Blogger Mz. Gydnew intuited...

You should submit this to the Mirror Project
http://www.mirrorproject.com/

It's a website of people who have taken picture of themselves in mirrors or relected surfaces.

2/04/2005 04:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Missed a recent post? Find it here.

Looking for more B.S.? Find it here.