< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://ban-sidhe.com" >

Tuesday, February 22

Princesses and Palaces and Tigers, Oh My!

The Yacht Hotel
Well, the Queen Mother has decreed that the Princess and I will take over the Yacht Club Hotel, rather than sharing the family castle with all the country cousins. Princess Tigercub actually owns one of the family palaces 200 meters from the Yacht Club, I understand, but that's already been put to good use for the wedding. I initialy choked on the prices, even if Queen Mum was picking up the tab, but was told not to worry, "we're members, we get discounts". We were offered the Princess suite, but we wanted to be incognito, and well, staying at the eponymous suite was pushing the purloined letter a little too far. We'll just rough it in a normal room. See, I'm not used to the good life. No-one in my family was ever a member of a yacht club :D . Color me Prince Consort. ;) Location : Beauvais, France.

5 Insights :

Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful intuited...

Yep, best get use to it. You're royalty now!! :-) And yes, I do have more of that writing to share. I might slap some more down on my blog this afternoon.

Take care my dear friend.

2/22/2005 07:50:00 PM  
Blogger niki intuited...

Mmmm....it is not that hard to get used to the good life, your Highness!
Good luck!

2/22/2005 09:36:00 PM  
Blogger Julie intuited...

YOu really will be a prince, that is so cool and groovy!! What about all that, that is something. I thought you were just being sweet calling her your princess, which you probably are! I just filled out an affidavit for some friends who went through INS, she was from canada and they have been married since 2001 and still have to deal w/ it. I guess it's been time enough they have to prove they married for real now. I think Now, we have more americans going to canada than vice versa!

Do we have to curtsey to you in our comments, I'm not sure how to do that w/ the keyboard, please help!

2/23/2005 01:32:00 AM  
Blogger Mathieu intuited...

Julie, what a lovely idea. We will also require lowcut gowns and pushup bras, of course.

Make it so, Majordomo.

2/23/2005 02:13:00 AM  
Blogger Vivi intuited...

Oi. *eye roll* :P

2/23/2005 11:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Missed a recent post? Find it here.

Looking for more B.S.? Find it here.