< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://ban-sidhe.com" >

Thursday, February 24

Sliding Into Home Plate

Spent the morning packing up (dumping into trash bags) stuff, leaving only furniture for the truck move this weekend and stowing (shoehorning) it in the car. The main issue was fitting all the gliders in, cause some of them you can't take apart easily, and they tend to stick out in at least two dimensions in awkward ways. But by thinking about it for a while, and being very orderly, I soon found a way (lost my temper and just threw it all in and burnt the stuff sticking out with a flamethrower).
Where there's a will, there's a way...
Snow was heavy for the first hundred kilometers, by as I neared Paris and points south, it pretty much disappeared, allowing me to make good time. Most of the traffic were big (slow) trucks, and I only saw four police radars, all at just the right time too, id est while phoning. Not that phoning isn't illegal behind the wheel, but I always slow down when i answer it.
Cuz, like, I'm a safe driver and all.
Whoooooaaa! Emergency fly-by! Engage manual overide Mr Solo!
I tried to leave an audiopost, but for some reason, I never got a connection to the phone number. Bummer. I had a great idea for the first illegal and truly mobile (not just relocalized) post, and you'll just have to wait until i sort out the technical issues. Anyhoo, I'm tired from all those walks up and down the stairs and the long, boring drive with only the local equivalent of NPR to keep me company, so I'm off to bed. Vayan can Dios, muchachos! Location : Homeland. NB : Down to just a handful of Asuncion PostCard Giveway Slots, people, this could be your LAST chance :)

4 Insights :

Blogger Julie intuited...

I hope your trip goes well!!
I like your new template.
Have a groovy weekend!

2/25/2005 12:34:00 PM  
Blogger Mathieu intuited...

Thanks, you too! :D

2/25/2005 07:35:00 PM  
Blogger Russell Ragsdale intuited...

Congrats on the new template. Looks great! Nice functions too. I enjoyed the section access and badly need to do something like it for my blog. Thanx!

2/26/2005 04:46:00 AM  
Blogger Mathieu intuited...

thanks Russell!

2/26/2005 10:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Missed a recent post? Find it here.

Looking for more B.S.? Find it here.