< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://ban-sidhe.com" >

Thursday, February 3

Vivi's Delivery Service!

First one who gets the reference in the post title gets his link at the top of my sidebar for a week (idea stolen from tony at busblog). God knows I've mentioned that sucker often enough recently... anyhoo, here's the deal : Vivi has set up a mail package exchange program for bloggers all over the world. You'll be asked to send a package of goods you'll buy, not exceeding 20 dollars or 20 euros or whatever comes closest where you live, to another participant. A few days later, you get your own package, from some other participant. You can still sign up, until the 10th of February, and it should be lots of fun. This is NOT limited to expats, and stay-at-home yanks are, I understand, more than welcome. See y'all there! Location : Bloglining, man, that's where it's at!

3 Insights :

Blogger Mz. Gydnew intuited...

Reference: Kiki's Delivery Service from Hayao Miyazaki which I'm sad to say I haven't seen yet.

2/03/2005 06:21:00 PM  
Blogger Mathieu intuited...

You win, and you MUST see it.

It's one of the better ones amongst the ones for children.

I'll put a link to All My Tediousness Upon Thee up at the Top of the Side Bar right away :)

2/03/2005 10:19:00 PM  
Blogger Mz. Gydnew intuited...

=8^D

The mail package exchange really sounds cool. I have signed up.

2/03/2005 10:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Missed a recent post? Find it here.

Looking for more B.S.? Find it here.