< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://ban-sidhe.com" >

Wednesday, March 2

Going to See My Baby...

Today, I'm driving to Nantes where my genius daughter .dot is studying to be the next Spielberg. Haven't seen her in ages :) Day after tomorrow, I'm flying to NJ to see my Princess. Haven't seen HER in ages either. This is my good week :D UPDATE : Arrived safe after seven hours of driving and some bad, bad sleet, installed WiFi network & internet access for my .dot, copied slightly less than a hundred gigabytes of goodies from her roomate's PC, and enjoyed sumptious and sinfully heavy dinner prepared by same. Am also fully reassured that same is totally gay, and glad I left the rock-salt-loaded blunderbuss back in Albi, as will not be needing it here. Readers wondering what has happened to my syntax should take note that Aussie Mama is now posting again under new pseudo Madame Butterfly. Hope she has kept verve, snarkiness and taste for red wine and chocolate...
Dinner for Three...

4 Insights :

Blogger niki intuited...

I can only imagine how much you must miss them.
Have fun and enjoy your stay in Nantes and NJ.
I'm looking forward to some pictures from there.

3/02/2005 06:28:00 PM  
Blogger Mathieu intuited...

Yes, girls, I miss both of them terribly, and am very happy to see them both.

Sorry for the innane post, but happiness is boring from the outside :D

3/02/2005 08:59:00 PM  
Blogger Trojan intuited...

Meal looks great!!

Why though is there a sword on the table?
Was the bread particularly stale perhaps?

3/03/2005 11:44:00 AM  
Blogger Mathieu intuited...

yes, .dot has found a great cook in her room-mate. I need to come more often.

The long knife is to unstop champagne bottles without messing around with the cork. You knock the whole top off, including the ring of glass that the wire cage fasten onto.

3/03/2005 02:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Missed a recent post? Find it here.

Looking for more B.S.? Find it here.