< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://ban-sidhe.com" >

Wednesday, March 23

I Know What You Did Last Night

Chaton, Yours Truly, and Step...
Step has a good recap of last nite's activities, and Chaton has finally blogged about his blog and about himself. This makes him a REAL blogger in my book. None of this political, philosophical bullcrap here. I'm going to play hooky with Step and go visit the Centre National de la Photographie. See y'all later. UPDATE : I went to Step's pad and we spent the rest of the afternoon swigging b33r while redoing the template of his blog. As you've probably noticed, that has spurred me to finally fix some glaring issues with my own. No museum, just ordered pizza, invited Chaton, and had another evening that proved our total lack of social life and the utter boredom of our lives... We split up at 10pm, feeling like we'd stayed up until 2am. :P

10 Insights :

Blogger Alekx intuited...

You know what I did last night?
Crap!!!!!! Do you have video..

You don't???

Good!!!!
It wasn't me..it was an imposter

That's my story and I'm sticking to it

3/23/2005 07:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous intuited...

Hmmm. So there are you 4 guys ... school friends? And you hang out together (apart from G who's in Thailand) and then blog about it. and then read each other's posts and Trash each other or whatever, depending on your roles ...

See, all the walls are up, and it feels like we're not supposed to go there ...

But it's so damn intruiging!

3/23/2005 11:47:00 PM  
Blogger Mathieu intuited...

Chaton and Step are friends of my brother Greg. I'm sorta taking care of them while he's gone.

We're very worried what'll happen to them while I'm gone in NYC.

We're also all bored out of our minds by our jobs and lifestyles, which blogging alleviates in some ways, but exacerbates in others.

All very straightforward, no?

3/24/2005 12:36:00 AM  
Blogger Taken intuited...

Hey bitch, don't feel left out.

Well if you do give up posting here, can I take your name? ;)

3/24/2005 04:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous intuited...

LOL. Loving you guys. :D

3/24/2005 10:20:00 AM  
Blogger Takhara intuited...

I think, Bitch, that they sound like a closely knit group of good friends, which is indeed rare these days.

I am jealous! Perhaps you are, too :)

3/24/2005 01:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous intuited...

Yam indeed. Jealous that is.
*sigh*

3/24/2005 01:50:00 PM  
Blogger Mathieu intuited...

See what I mean?

Leave 'em alone half a day, and they start rough-housing.

3/24/2005 03:54:00 PM  
Blogger kitten intuited...

oh mathieu..your role of "hot french guy" in my fantasies has been replaced by Chaton....meeeoowww.

How many more days till you ste your feet on our shores?

3/24/2005 07:49:00 PM  
Blogger Taken intuited...

one more reason to hate Chaton.

3/25/2005 09:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Missed a recent post? Find it here.

Looking for more B.S.? Find it here.