< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://ban-sidhe.com" >

Thursday, March 24

Metropolitan Stoicism or Living Out of a Digital Barrel

SidekickI'm ready to go. I've turned in the company car, I've turned in the keys to my appartment, I'm living out of a suitcase, sleeping on the floor of Chaton's place, and I'm slowly divesting myself of all the useless trappings of modern life that weigh us down. I'm ready for rebirth in the land of the free and the home of the brave... and bored out of my skull. I spend my days either connected to chat and blog, or going from one connected place to another by subway, listening to MP3s of American radio shows on my trusty iPod. Metropolitan Stoicism is born. All you need is a place to sleep, an iPod, and some way to blog about it. And when the next great conqueror comes to you in your digital barrel, looking for wisdom and the One True Way to happiness and fulfilment... just ask him to step aside, he's in the way of your WiFi beams.

6 Insights :

Anonymous Anonymous intuited...

Mmmm, I am mainlining Mathieu.

Sounds like your day is as exciting as mine. Mine's been dedicated to RSS. Everything about it. Mmmmm.

How long ya got?

3/24/2005 06:17:00 PM  
Blogger Mathieu intuited...

Bitch, mine is all about Blogger templates right now, oh, and the care and use of img tags to allow text to flow around pictures...

I have no life, without the Princess.

3/24/2005 06:24:00 PM  
Blogger Mz. Gydnew intuited...

LOL!!!

3/24/2005 10:46:00 PM  
Blogger Mathieu intuited...

You are risking the wrath of the Princess... I pity you.

3/25/2005 12:51:00 AM  
Blogger PutYourFlareOn intuited...

Hello, this is a bounce in from Coquette's site. I'm intrigued. You're on my RSS feed now. :)

3/25/2005 11:02:00 AM  
Blogger Mathieu intuited...

Hi Flare, and welcome to Ban Sidhe!

3/25/2005 11:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Missed a recent post? Find it here.

Looking for more B.S.? Find it here.