< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://ban-sidhe.com" >

Friday, January 14

Actually, my Mulubinba Number seems to be 5...

Counting from Mulubinba Moments back to here, and not the other way around. This is the path : Mulubinba Moments Elspeth My Boyfriend is a Twat Petite Anglaise Dispatches from France Ban Sidhe As previously noted, but badly interpreted, this means that the Ban Sidhe Number for MM was 2, via Blue Ridge Blog, and is now 1, as I've blogrolled them. Kitten will tell me that this is because I've neglected to ask permission to blogroll, particularly at the start, and therefore do not always have reciprocal links... and she would be right! UPDATE : Geoff of Mulubinba Moments has added me to his blogroll, which makes calculating my Mulubinba Number a cinch : it's one :) I've made this a feature of my sidebar, as I rather like the concept. Now remember, if you post your Mulubinba Number, you have to follow Geoff's instructions, and you need to post the list of blogs in the order you folloed the links. Location : Beauvais, France

2 Insights :

Anonymous Anonymous intuited...

Mathieu, I have done a follow-up post on the Mulubinba Number and I have added Ban Sidhe to our blogroll! Time to recalculate your Mulubinba Number.

Geoff
Mulubinba Moments

1/15/2005 06:28:00 AM  
Blogger Mathieu intuited...

Thanks,Geoff!

All we need is an official graphic design and we're in business ;)

1/15/2005 10:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Missed a recent post? Find it here.

Looking for more B.S.? Find it here.