< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://ban-sidhe.com" >

Tuesday, January 25

Dazed and Confused... in Korea!

My Work Visa Bureaucrats now tell me that everything is hunkey dorey and i'll have the paperwork in time for my Consular Interview on the 8th. The new twist is that, contrary to what I've been told for months, I'm perfectly free to travel. Coincidentaly, this comes just as my future boss is asking me to go to Korea for a week, to prepare my first mission in his team. Weird, uh? Never one to look a gift horse in the mouth, i've taken the deal and run with it. Should be leaving this weekend for Seoul, and staying there the whole week, to come back in time for that Interview. So next week, expect lots of exotic moblogging and cool pictures! Oh, and that also means that in March, i'll be able to report here on the Princess' brother's wedding in Asuncion, Paraguay. You lucky buggers, you. Location : Beauvais, France

3 Insights :

Blogger kitten intuited...

Your job sounds so exciting..and exhausting! can't wait for the audioblog....!

Glad to here thinkgs are going along well with the visa people....jus tell em we (blogger buddies) will vouch for you!!

1/25/2005 06:56:00 PM  
Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful intuited...

Wow, how exciting!! My sister lived in Korea for awhile and loved it. I love new and exotic locations. I can't wait of the details and the pictures. As for the princess's wedding? Well, that is just TOO COOL!!! DETAILS ARE A MUST MY FRIEND!!!!!

1/25/2005 08:24:00 PM  
Blogger Mathieu intuited...

I'm looking forward to it!

I've been very frustrated to be stuck in just Europe for so long. Months, even :D

One clarification, March is the wedding of the brother of the Princess.

I've got an option on the Princess, and no-one's going to marry her without my sayso.

1/25/2005 08:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Missed a recent post? Find it here.

Looking for more B.S.? Find it here.