< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://ban-sidhe.com" >

Saturday, January 29

Don't Stop, Baby, Don't Stop...

Didnt' get an upgrade to business class on the flight, at least not yet, but I did strike gold on the hotel, it seems.
In particular, they seem to have a kick-ass fitness center with everything I need... so I don't need to stop my fitness routine, and since work starts at 10am, I can probably squeeze in a little in the morning too.
Seoul, South Korea, here I come!
Location : Beauvais, France.
NB : Still some slots open in the Seoul PostCard GiveAway, here's your chance to get one!

1 Insights :

Blogger Mathieu intuited...

Well, if we win the deal, I could be coming back fairly often, and taking the Princess with me, if the hotel lives up to its webpage.

You can't take the Princess just ANYWHERE, you know.

It got bloody last time in November during the wine trip in the Cotes du Rhone when the Chateau de Mazan tried to fob a shitty room on us, let me tell you!

It's in the archives for November under Chateau de Mazan...

1/29/2005 07:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Missed a recent post? Find it here.

Looking for more B.S.? Find it here.