< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://ban-sidhe.com" >

Monday, January 31

My Friend Totoro

This Totoro was huggable, but there was another one in the same store that could have hugged me back, almost 5' tall. Regular readers will recognize the wonderful monster from the eponymous japanimation movie.
This store was tailor made for j00r5 truly, tons of Miyazaki merchandise, plus... Neon Genesis Evangelion figurines a foot tall. I'm not going to say more now, but as I'm a huge NGE fan, expect something on this later. Sorry in advance for those who loathe japanimation. You can leave now, we obviously have nothing to say to each other :P
Location : COEX Shopping Mall, Seoul, South Korea

3 Insights :

Blogger Mz. Gydnew intuited...

Really Cool!

1/31/2005 06:08:00 PM  
Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful intuited...

Totoro!!!!!!!
I want to get on the Bus with Totoro and travel to some amazing place. Ahhhhh.

1/31/2005 10:36:00 PM  
Blogger Mathieu intuited...

Oh, the had the Cat-Bus in plush too. Not big enough to get inside tho... I've always wanted to try those warm, furry seats, buzzing with a gigantic purr...

Ahem.

I mean that in a purely rated G sense, of course.

1/31/2005 10:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Missed a recent post? Find it here.

Looking for more B.S.? Find it here.