< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://ban-sidhe.com" >

Wednesday, January 5

Ouch! WAS : Nice little debate going... Hop aboard!

UPDATE : More careful reading of Daniel's site, and some of the sites he recommends, leads me to conclude that he is anti-gay, and approves of racism. I personally dissapprove of both these points of view for much deeper and forceful reasons than those which led me to dissagree with him on Virtuality and Existence. I won't take this post down, that would be dishonest of me, but don't follow the links if you don't care to read such views expressed. BACK TO THE ORIGINAL TEXT : I recently pointed out that I'd made some comments in another blog about Existence and Virtuality... Well, upon revisit, it turns out we have a little debate going over there, and I've clarified my position at Daniel's request. Not all the comments are cogent, and I find the one about beating gar eyebrow pluckers offensive, but that's not Daniel's fault. He raises an interesting set of points, altho I clearly do not share the same world-view. I think mine is much more optimistic and less angsty, for one thing :D Go check it out and leave a comment if you have an opinion on this. (As if you didn't ... ) Location : Beauvais, France

3 Insights :

Blogger Alekx intuited...

Hi followed you over from Kitten with a Whip's site..she wanted us to welcome you to our insestious little blogger community...You are stuck with us now...
Thanks for pointing out not to follow those links for I have 0 tolerance of anti-gay, raciest or just plan stupid people....
anyway welcome and I'll be back..feel free to stop by my place for a few laughs...or just fall on your face fun.
Alekx

1/05/2005 10:07:00 PM  
Blogger Mathieu intuited...

Sorry about those links, that was gauche of me.

Anyhoo, thanks for the welcome, I'll be right over just as soon as I'm done putting the warning labels on the post.

1/05/2005 10:11:00 PM  
Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful intuited...

Salut mon ami!!
Hey, I arrived here via Kitten's blog and I wanted to say hello. I would love to visit France. I just adore Europe. My real dream is to live there someday. Anyway, I do speak French so maybe I'll post in French one day. I picked it up while living in Cote D'Ivoire, L'Afrique de L'ouest. I speak it with an African accent but hopefully that will not come across in my writing. Anyway, take care and feel free to visit my little corner anytime.

A bientot~

1/05/2005 10:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Missed a recent post? Find it here.

Looking for more B.S.? Find it here.