< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://ban-sidhe.com" >

Wednesday, February 23

SFYPDFUA

I was discussing fame within our families with a good friend who made me promise to never tell that she's a hottie and a modern-day mother teresa just earlier today, and now my brother (definitely the star in our family, ex-model and weekly appearance on a major French daily newspaper under pseudonym Le Serpent) tells me that he still gets traffic on his website.
Which he hasn't updated in, like, two years. Go check it out, there's good, if slightly dated, stuff there. Oh, said traffic being about equal to what I get, posting several times a day here... sigh... he'll always be more popular than I.... boohoohoo. Granted, his google key words are nothing I envy, and he has no links from other sites to speak of, but dang. Oh, and he's also a mother teresa of his own, lives in Thailand, and has his head screwed on right. Sheesh. Enough already. I love you, bro :) Location : Beauvais, France.

2 Insights :

Blogger Mathieu intuited...

Gosh, Kate, Greg saw the post and was tickled pink by it. He's the one who pointed out that he was first at google for "jordie chandler", and other, worse ones derived from that I'm sure you can guess from context.

He chose to read that book and review it on his site at the time, after all.

Anyhoo, both he and I are ok with this post, so I'm sorry it caused you distress...

2/23/2005 09:00:00 PM  
Blogger Mathieu intuited...

Ah, my bad and no harm done.

I'd be sorry to lose you as a reader, Kate!

2/23/2005 11:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Missed a recent post? Find it here.

Looking for more B.S.? Find it here.