< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://ban-sidhe.com" >

Monday, March 28

Em(ask)ulation

What happens to your phone when you call Mephisto...brrrrring ... brrrrring ... brrrClick! (heartbeat) "Why hello, Mathieu!" "Hi, Mephisto..." "... so, er, haya these days?" "Hum, well, Meph, that's why I called..." "Yessss?" "... ya know dat job I was so proud to have found widdout yer 'help', at the Old Man's US ops?" "Yeees, I was sooo happy for you!" "Yeah, thx, Meph... Listen, I'm back on that "Job" thing you and the Old Man have going." "Oh? Well, you know we'd luuuuuuv to have you in this operation." "Yes, you've made it clear you love to poach from yer ex-employer's flock." "Now, now, Mathieu, that may be true, but you have ... skills that go unused in that place. We'd have a use for them here, Believe Me." "Here's my price : a green card, office in NYC or nearby NJ, and no working with the Count." "Done, I'll have my legions of undead lawyers draft something and kick off the red tape. When can you start?" "Yesterday." "Hum... Let's say 1st of May. La FĂȘte du Travail, eh?" "Whatever, Meph. I'll be expecting your draft." "Keep your phone on, ducky Mine."

6 Insights :

Anonymous Anonymous intuited...

Sweet as candy?
I hope so ...
I want the next installment of the Princess Love Story.

3/28/2005 12:43:00 PM  
Blogger Mathieu intuited...

Working on it :)

The News on that front is that the Princess has decided to keep me. We're on Remote Loving for a while, but it's not like we're not old hands at this.

3/28/2005 12:50:00 PM  
Blogger mainja intuited...

well, congrats! sounds like maybe it's not your dream job, but it does mean you get to be near your love...

3/28/2005 02:32:00 PM  
Blogger Mathieu intuited...

Now we just have to see it the Job job materializes...

3/28/2005 04:13:00 PM  
Blogger Takhara intuited...

Keep yer chin up, Poopsie! It is bound to happen soon. :)

3/28/2005 04:26:00 PM  
Blogger Mathieu intuited...

Thanks, guys!

I can't say how much I appreciate the support, and just the fact that you read this stuff...

3/28/2005 06:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Missed a recent post? Find it here.

Looking for more B.S.? Find it here.