< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://ban-sidhe.com" >

Saturday, January 8

Never Spend an Evening Watching Celebrity Cosmetic Surgery Gone Wrong.

I think that's what it was. Mostly I tend to multi-task my media-consumption. I'll watch TV while surfing two web sites at once and IMing a person or two. That doesn't (usually) make me feel like Creature from the Black Lagoon the morning after. There was no sushi, and no alcohol. No, I'm pretty sure it was the obsessive clicking on picture after picture of celebrities with bad, badder or baddest cosmetic surgery that did it. Something had to come back up. I felt better afterwards and fell asleep like a baby. I'm even going to make the gym (honest, mamma, just one quickie post and then I turn the computer off... I'm not addicted, I can stop anytime I want... I'll just skip the sauna to be back in time for my phone date with GF) No, sorry Mr Freud, the subject of my early-morning divagations have nothing to do with what was bothering me. Nope. Nada. I mean, I'm over my divorce, why would Pierre's bother me at all? Right? Location : Beauvais, France

0 Insights :

Post a Comment

<< Home

Missed a recent post? Find it here.

Looking for more B.S.? Find it here.