< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://ban-sidhe.com" >

Wednesday, February 16

Leggo My Lego!

I'm a sucker for lego and CG animation...

Now, I could admit this without shame, if I hadn't picked up the link here. Yes, that definitely brands me a geek. Ascii art + pr0n, so eighties... Funny how little it took back in 1986 to get me all hot and bothered, and I don't mean the file size.

Now we have japanime tentacle monsters assaulting over-endowed teens with a battery of technological aides rendered in stunning detail on computer workstations with more power than the entire planet contained in the early eighties. Area 51 included.

And we say : "hohum... what else is new?"

Whatever happened to our puritan ancestors (ok, I never had puritan ancestors, being french, but you get my point, you poor anglo sunzas?) having to loosen their collars when they caught a glimpse of a well-turned ankle?

Whatever happened to that lump in our juvenile throats the first time we beheld a tit, never mind held it?

Gone with the wind, my friends... Except, there is hope for us yet.

Witness Tony at busblog falling in love with a virgin, and rediscovering the joys of dallying at first base with no firm schedule to get to second...

And how content you are , that all your base are belong to her, when she is your Princess :)

Location : Albi, France.

6 Insights :

Blogger Alekx intuited...

so what are you saying, the french were never turned on by a well turned ankle..you just took what you wanted from the fair damsel...oh to be born in that time era....
hehehhe
okay now I'm all hot and bothered

2/16/2005 09:23:00 PM  
Blogger Mathieu intuited...

Well, what I wasn't saying, Alekx, is that they fainted when they saw one ;P

Kate, see what I mean about being born too soon? NO WAY you could impress a grrl with asciipr0n back in the day. They ran away screaming... Not that I tried, mind you.

No, never that.

2/16/2005 10:08:00 PM  
Blogger Trojan intuited...

I clicked on the tit link in good faith!

As for the puritan heritage, mine is pure convict.

Good luck with the U.S move though dude.

2/17/2005 06:13:00 AM  
Blogger Mz. Gydnew intuited...

I DO have Puritan ancestors and I have to say I've always found the Japanese tentacle monsters a bit disconcerting.

BTW, the Putitan genes are still alive and well here in the good ole US of A. They might not be titilated by a well turned ankle but a 2 second flash of a nipple sent most of the country into an uproar last year.

2/17/2005 02:37:00 PM  
Blogger Mathieu intuited...

Yeah, heard about the 'wardrobe malfunction', but, unless I missed something, I don't think the French media picked up on it, even to mock American puritanism.

As for tentacle monsters, I was surprised at how old that fascination seems to be in J-land. Did you click the link?

2/17/2005 10:29:00 PM  
Blogger Mz. Gydnew intuited...

That's very surprising that the French news didn't pick up on it (at least to make fun of us). It caused such an uproar over here that even a year later we are feeling the implications of it. The Federal Communications Commission has just raised the fines on indecency from $30,000 to half a million in each instance of something on TV that they deem indecent.

Yes I clicked on the link. I'd assumed that the tentacle monsters were a modern day invention. Those crazy Japanese.

2/19/2005 10:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Missed a recent post? Find it here.

Looking for more B.S.? Find it here.